General Was told not to buy Fiat ;-/

Currently reading:
General Was told not to buy Fiat ;-/

Theres a good reason why the IT dept tell you to reboot your PC when it goes 'wrong'.

The Honda accord we have started stalling whenever you dipped the clutch, due to a knackered sensor.

Simply disconnecting the battery (thus resetting the ECU) stopped the car from stalling.

Modern cars are getting rather clever these days...

Ok I take it all back... it was the evil dealer telling me everything needed doing when infact it didn't

Blue & me is now fine after disconnecing the battery so thanks to this forum I have saved £250ish on that

With regards to the other issues Fiat say they will sort them (costs to be discussed but they will atleast meet me half way) and I have informed them on Stoneacres fake recall letters... they gave them a call and its a mistake & they apologise :rolleyes: Hmmm

As you can tell I know nothing about cars and am far too trusting but they didn't (and never will) get a penny out of me.

:bang:lol .... lets just forget the quotes for now shall we;)

Stoneacre were subject of this recall thing on another thread (have a search for it), all recalls are listed in the recall sticky (UK models only) however my advice is disconnect battery to see if that helps then take to another garage.

Stone acre sent it out to drum up business. There is no Recall.

With regards to the other issues Fiat say they will sort them (costs to be discussed but they will atleast meet me half way) and I have informed them on Stoneacres fake recall letters... they gave them a call and its a mistake & they apologise :rolleyes: Hmmm

this thread they told me it only affected the local dealership I smell Bull shizen

Was this the same letter you got?

https://www.fiatforum.com/garages/198758-urgent-vehicle-recall-technical-improvements.html

that is really poor!!! Boyfriend got his panda from stoneacre wrexham and they really raped him when it came to the first service and all the "extra" stuff that needed doing. We now go to another dealer who are really good and we were so pleased with the quality of service i bought my GP from them last year.

Stonacre are known for being pants. The local garage next to where i used to work looked at my car when the spring had broke. They said I hope you didnt get it from stoneacre - and thats just an independant garage...

that is really poor!!! Boyfriend got his panda from stoneacre wrexham and they really raped him when it came to the first service and all the "extra" stuff that needed doing. We now go to another dealer who are really good and we were so pleased with the quality of service i bought my GP from them last year.

Stonacre are known for being pants. The local garage next to where i used to work looked at my car when the spring had broke. They said I hope you didnt get it from stoneacre - and thats just an independant garage...

Mr Mud, may i suggest you use this quote as a lesson to be learnt!!! I.E use a different dealer!!(y)

this thread they told me it only affected the local dealership I smell Bull shizen

Was this the same letter you got?

https://www.fiatforum.com/garages/198758-urgent-vehicle-recall-technical-improvements.html

Yes... that was the exact letter they sent me and the 3 other people dropping their cars off at the same time!! When fiat get back to me I will moan about this to them once more as its really not on.

Don't worry I will not be going back there... its an hours drive to the next dealer but worth it!!

And as soon as I can find my wallet I'll happily bung a few quid the forums way :D

I just washed the car & we are getting on just fine again now... the bitch is speaking to me :slayer:

Back