Punto sporting 1.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Wanted to share my motor with you all

Introduction

Hi im new and just thought id share my sporting with you guys.
See ya in a bit!!
Bye
iunder warranty its had head gasket done,radiator,lambda sensor,cat,timing belt,clutch,pressure plate thing? (dunno what that is haha) and due to an accident its had new f/r bumpers,cross members,slam panel,head gasket done again,radiator,new f/r wings plus the spray job. And all because and guy in a merc had no brakes which shunted me into the guy in front!!!

Very nice Sporting you got there mate, the colour is stunning and the finish is very tidy.

Lower her slightly and tint the windows and then it would be perfect in my opinion.

Welcome to the forum btw (y)

Nice car :)

Welcome to the forum (y)

Oh and if you see a blue stilo around in wakefield with a FF sticker on its back bumper thats either the other half or me driving around :cool:

sportingsmissus said:
Nice car :)

Welcome to the forum (y)

Oh and if you see a blue stilo around in wakefield with a FF sticker on its back bumper thats either the other half or me driving around :cool:

And look for a max power sticker on the rear bumper ;) :p

erm the big FF sticker is the one he had done for max power :confused: you really are :nutter:

oh and lil_jayne keep your eye on the events section for our yorkshire meets (y)

Thanx for that guys, the windows were tinted when I bought it but look a bit tatty now plan to have them done soon, how much does it cost? any reccommendations.
I'll keep my eyes open for you when Im out and about!

lil_jayne said:
Thanx for that guys, the windows were tinted when I bought it but look a bit tatty now plan to have them done soon, how much does it cost? any reccommendations.
I'll keep my eyes open for you when Im out and about!

Ok, place in wakefiedl called R.A.M these tint windows and are positioned just beyond the old mercedes garage in wakefield (bottom of westgate i think) friend of mine got his done there, decent job, dont know the cost of what he paid though, dont think it was too much, i got mine done in swillington (auto audio) and they did a decent job, charged me £150 for the rear sides and rear windscreen (3 windows) think yours would be more as its a 5dr

Back