General Wanted Seicento Alloy Wheel or wheels

Currently reading:
General Wanted Seicento Alloy Wheel or wheels

ljblack

206 sw/ seicento sporting
Looking for 1 alloy as i have a buckled my wheel the type im looking for is arbarth type, failing this looking to buy a full set of 14" 5.5 with tyres, anybody selling please get in touch.

Welcome to FF :wave:

It would be much appreciated if you would write out a wanted ad and post it in the Classifieds. (y)

Youll be lucky to get any abarth sei wheels second hand singular or as a set they are like goldust.

There are some 14'' wheels that are free. They are being sold by moogs

is that the Mx5 wheels do you happen to know if they will fit a seicento, cheers(y)

so if i say had 3 arbarth typre alloys for to get rid of do you think i could sell them for much?

Just to clear something up, you do actually mean Abarth alloys, not the standard sporting ones yeah?

lol I know it sounds stupid but Fiat do sell a different alloy badged as 'Abarth multi spoke' which is different to the ones they put on all the sportings, Abarths and Schumis...as far as i'm aware anyway

ljblack said:
is that the Mx5 wheels do you happen to know if they will fit a seicento, cheers(y)

Yep

IIRC you would need longer bolts and spacers but i believe they will go on.

The best people to speak to about wheels are mase and j333_evo they are the best members on wheels

ljblack said:
so if i say had 3 arbarth typre alloys for to get rid of do you think i could sell them for much?

Well you couldnt make as much as if it was a set of 4 but if you sold them as singles you would make some good dosh, they are very rare second hand sei abarth alloys, and as most of us have only a 13'' spacesaver, as a spare. especially if you have abarths they make good sense.

With good tread on each of the tyres alsoyou could make a nice bit of cash

I bet some members would bite your hands off to have an abarth as a spare :)

Back