General Wanted: Panda 100hp Airbox

Currently reading:
General Wanted: Panda 100hp Airbox

I got a GSR kit and that def removed the air box. At those prices stated I fink I'll hang onto it come resale time...along with the hens teeth oem alloys.....

I got a GSR kit and that def removed the air box. At those prices stated I fink I'll hang onto it come resale time...along with the hens teeth oem alloys.....

Dont know if you are aware or not, but you CANNOT get the original airbox anymore with the PANDA and 100HP on it.. it is now only a unified box for the 500 etc with 100HP on it...

SO, if you want the real thing, you gotta have the PANDA 100HP one... now THEY are now as rare as hens teeth as they dont make 'em :D

That just put the price up lol... also, the price I quoted from Fiat was for the plain 100HP (non Panda) cos as said, you cannot get them anymore...

Last edited:
Dont know if you are aware or not, but you CANNOT get the original airbox anymore with the PANDA and 100HP on it.. it is now only a unified box for the 500 etc with 100HP on it...

SO, if you want the real thing, you gotta have the PANDA 100HP one... now THEY are now as rare as hens teeth as they dont make 'em :D

That just put the price up lol... also, the price I quoted from Fiat was for the plain 100HP (non Panda) cos as said, you cannot get them anymore...

I believe the earlier 100HP air boxes had "Panda 16v" written on, mine just has "100HP" written on it.

Look for a thread called something like "Panda 100HP OEM+", that's an earlier 100HP and has "Panda 16v" on its air box.

Either that, or Fiat just grab whatever they have to hand when building their cars; a la wiring for the subwoofer...

I believe the earlier 100HP air boxes had "Panda 16v" written on, mine just has "100HP" written on it.

Look for a thread called something like "Panda 100HP OEM+", that's an earlier 100HP and has "Panda 16v" on its air box.

Either that, or Fiat just grab whatever they have to hand when building their cars; a la wiring for the subwoofer...

Lol :D probably true !..
I was mistaken (can't read ePER !!) doh ! - it shows the original as, you say, PANDA 16V, the later ones they show as 100HP 16V , no mention of 100HP alone.. ? - an 'inbetweener' ;) - probably worth millions in a year or two.. on a par with the ark of the covenant... ;)

heres whats in eper. - the 100HP 16V is the only one available that I can find.
Most places wont sell them on their own as they use them to keep the top of the engine and intake side clean while awaiting selling. understandable really - and, a hell of a lot of 100HP benders are frontal - and it dont leave a lot when the crumple zones crumple :cool:

Attachments

• Panda16V.jpg
    Panda16V.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 23
  • 100HP16V.jpg
    100HP16V.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 17
Lol :D probably true !..
I was mistaken (can't read ePER !!) doh ! - it shows the original as, you say, PANDA 16V, the later ones they show as 100HP 16V , no mention of 100HP alone.. ? - an 'inbetweener' ;) - probably worth millions in a year or two.. on a par with the ark of the covenant... ;)

heres whats in eper. - the 100HP 16V is the only one available that I can find.
Most places wont sell them on their own as they use them to keep the top of the engine and intake side clean while awaiting selling. understandable really - and, a hell of a lot of 100HP benders are frontal - and it dont leave a lot when the crumple zones crumple :cool:
Nah, nothing special, I just didn't type the "16v" part which is on my air box haha :p! I think it's blue badge 100HPs have the old air box and red badge 100HPs have the newer style. Mine's an 08 plate (early red badge car) and has the newer style.

When they're £168 from Fiat and don't have any moving parts, therefore don't wear out, they won't depreciate much. Also, as you say, they keep the engine clean when a car is in storage/on a forecourt. 100HPs which have been binned in frontal impacts won't have any air box left to salvage and I'd guess that, being a sporty model, most write off 100HPs are crashed by their driver as opposed to being crashed into from behind or from the side by other cars.

Back