WANTED - Fog Lamp Switch front

Currently reading:
WANTED - Fog Lamp Switch front

You have to get the entire switch panel mate. They don't do individual switches. I think there is one on ebay though. Search "Fiat Bravo".

Shabash!
hicks.jpg

Now partying with Yul Brynner
http://www.geocities.com/ozrictentacles_web/

I would just get a normal switch from your local motor factors, its alot cheaper...

Daz

Going to the scrappy tomorrow. Will let you know PM if I got one for you. I know there's one there.

cheers mate, appriciate this, anyone knwo whats required to wire up some front fogs, i recall reading somewhere that the JTD (although does not have them as standard) has the wiring already in place for the front fogs but there is no switch,
IF the wiring is there is it possible to just insert a new button next to the demister and rear fogs to activate them?

thanks

Been p***ing down for hours. Scrappy is a bog (6 acre field), can't get near it. I'll try again Monday if you still want me to. I've got a JTD ELX with front fogs.

Yes please, i will need the switch after monday when i will get my car back with its new abarth bumper looking mint (hopefully) so if ya can mate that would be great
cheers

Yeah, just got in with it! Out of 33000m HGT and perfect. £10 + post.(It's the full row of switches. You don't have air-con, do you?) Post your e-mail and I'll send you a pic.
Pete

pete:

Ye ill have it, email it [email protected] (till6)
[email protected] (after6)
ill email you my address, i dont have air con no, how you want me to pay paypal maybe?

thanks for this, i only need the switch really but if you cant seperate it then ill have the column.

thanks

do you happen to know if there is a spoiler on that HGT at all?

Hi Pete,

It didnt happen to have the leather gear knob and steering wheel did it?

And by any miracle the rear wiper motor?

If you could email me and help it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben.

There's not much left of it, to be honest, but there's a Brava with a rear wiper which is the same. He charges £20 for the wipers. I got one for someone on here before. BTW, I broke the headlight glass, f***ing thing!