Wanted - Fiat owner to share avenue with :)

Currently reading:
Wanted - Fiat owner to share avenue with :)

My neighbours have put they house up for sale, and i would like a fiat owning family to move into the house (y).....

End Terraced House, Cul De Sac Location, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom W/C, Front Garden, Rear Yard, Double Glazing all for £139,950.

Attachments

• 59569438.jpeg
    59569438.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
Which est agent is that on with CW?
And what area? Looks a nice sort of place... My bro is currently renting in NUT you see.

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
agh the north is now costing just as much as the south.

And what I was shocked to hear that maryport (alan will know where i mean) is the fastest upcoming town, AND has the fastest outsider buying rate (city people who have never visited the jam eating scum town), also the fastest growing (in value) sea side town over the last 1-1.5 years! Shock horror!!!

Chris where do you live? Please say sunderland, as we are looking at buying a house and renting the remaining rooms out to other students, although need 4rooms to make it work:(

Koa

Free dentistry available
custard boy said:
that kind of money gets a small flat in edinburgh :(
Same here in sunny bournemouth. Very expensive to buy a house here :bang: Luckily cars are the same price wherever you live in the UK (y)

helpimonfire

My grandfathers house (3 bed semi detached, big garden) is going up on the market for ~£200,000 tomorrow...

It's in a small village here in Norfolk (Docking to be precise).