O

Seicento (Wanted) 13'' Steel Wheels for Fiat Seicento (x 4)

I have four steel Panda wheels, 5.00Bx13 ET35 98mm centre.
Usually shod with 155/80 13.

Not needed now, as the winter tyres have been disposed of, got old and one punctured. Will replace the summers with all-seasons sometime, so no need for two sets of wheels.

Free to a good home, but location is key. I'm a long way away from you, and a courier will be expensive, as they're heavy of course. And I'd need a few boxes. Do you travel south at all? Or have contacts that do?

I have four steel Panda wheels, 5.00Bx13 ET35 98mm centre.
Usually shod with 155/80 13.

Not needed now, as the winter tyres have been disposed of, got old and one punctured. Will replace the summers with all-seasons sometime, so no need for two sets of wheels.

Free to a good home, but location is key. I'm a long way away from you, and a courier will be expensive, as they're heavy of course. And I'd need a few boxes. Do you travel south at all? Or have contacts that do?

Hi there. Thanks for your offer but yeah, I think it's going to be difficult to collect them. I don't know anyone at all in your area and I very rarely travel south of the country.

Also the winter tyres I bought are 155/65 R13 ... I'm not sure if they would be compatible with these wheels that are suited for a different profile (I may be wrong on this though.) Is it true that Panda wheels have the same fitting clearance to Seicento wheels?

Cheers.
/Owen

(replying to portland_bill again):

EDIT: How much would it cost to pack and delivery to my location? I don't mind paying for delivery as long as it's not very expensive.

... and I just checked up on "5.00Jx13 ET33 98mm" (new seicento wheels currently for sale on Ebay) which I would think they are practically the same as 5.00Bx13 ET35 98mm? (your wheels)

The difference in offset is small, so should make no significant difference.
Tyres should fit fine. Oponeo have useful tools to determine alternative tyre sizes, and show your size as compatible with my wheels. https://www.oponeo.co.uk/tools/fit-the-tyre-to-the-rim/5-00bx13

No idea on the cost of delivery. I'll try to weigh them, if the kitchen scales will handle them without them falling off.

Back