Want Total Closure system? Suggestions? Bravo

Currently reading:
Want Total Closure system? Suggestions? Bravo

bravo98

I have a bravo 1998 1.8 16v hlx with standard alarm etc.

i am upgrading the security, hence i am looking for total closure systems.

i want one of those where it closes the windows whjen you arm car. i didnt want one which powers up for x seconds, wnated preferably one which closes windows fully, sunroof is optional.

any suiggestions, and prices, and also places to buy.

i want the best one really, willing to pay upto £600/£700

The Flacons (on post a few days old below this one) offer total closure, here is one. Check out the 12th or so bullet point down. They also offer remote engine start etc etc and is very cheap but isn't thatcham categorised. Whoever fits it should be able to give you a certificate for insurance purposes though. Not sure if this is what your looking for to be honest but thought I'd tell you anyway :)

well i really wanted something that is compatible with existing imobiliser. because i dont think features like remote start work with fiat standard imobiliser, or is it possible to bypass imobilisers?

it can be bypassed, normally involves leaving a key inside a locked box and that sends the signal to the imobiliser.

i have a falcon total closure module added onto the toad alarm on my cinq. easy enough to wire in. only if the alarm has an aux output though, doubt the factory fit one owuld.

thing is i also have another problem, i dont have the red key, which i was aware of when i purchased the car, hence dealer dropped car p[rice by £500. i dont want tio do anything that might mess immobiliser up and cause me to use red key.

do you have any kind of alarm already?

if you were to buy say a normal alarm, like the Toad alarm i have. then buy a total closure module, i think that'd do what you want.

Locking my car with the alarm, it locks all the doors and closes the windows. I have connected up the imobiliser part of the alarm, but there's no need to do that if you have the factory one working properly.

right, ive looked around. found the window closure module from falcon for £16. now just a fact of picking a decent alarm. io already have the bravo standard alarm and imobiliser working, but i can switch the standard alarm off from the fuse box.

Let us know what you decide to go for, especially if it's a Falcon as I was thinking of getting one when I purchase my Doblo, as they don't come with standard alarms I'm led to believe. :)

so if i bought the falcon closure module, would it be compatible with any alarm which has total closure capability

right so had a look around, which alarm do you suggest. ive pin pointed 4

Falcon Predator EVO4+ Car Alarm System

Clifford Matrix RSX3.5 alarm remote start LCD

TOAD AI606 THATCHAM CAT 1 CAR ALARM

COBRA A3198 THATCHAM

Well, the thatchams will probably reduce your insurance premium but they're all good makes so it's really up to how much you wanna spend and what features you like best! I'm no expert though :p

Ozzie1989 said:
The Flacons (on post a few days old below this one) offer total closure, here is one. Check out the 12th or so bullet point down. They also offer remote engine start etc etc and is very cheap but isn't thatcham categorised. Whoever fits it should be able to give you a certificate for insurance purposes though. Not sure if this is what your looking for to be honest but thought I'd tell you anyway :)

Thanks for the plug ozzie!

The Falcon systems will do exactly what you require. The alarms also come with a certificate that the installer can sign and stamp for you.

Check out the site and offers.

Use voucher code PCSFalcon for a further 10% off the prices on the site.

Mark

bravo98 said:
well i really wanted something that is compatible with existing imobiliser. because i dont think features like remote start work with fiat standard imobiliser, or is it possible to bypass imobilisers?

To bypass the factory fitted immobiliser you need a couple of module units.

I do the Falcon Ev04+ with the kit needed for remote start.

http://cms.purecarsound.co.uk/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&products_id=802

For the Total window closure you also need this add-on.

http://cms.purecarsound.co.uk/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&cPath=63_70&products_id=803

Best price I can do for you on the Evo4+ with the remote start kit and the total closure is..

2 window car. £199.99

4 window car. £219.99

clifford intelliguard 950 if you want the best , Don't use cobra I had one on my RS and it still got stolen.

Back