want a 20" sub?

Currently reading:
want a 20" sub?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-off-Peugeot...oryZ9859QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

well then buy a 106 :slayer:

aa98_1.JPG

p.s. put in the audio section due to wanting to show the audio guys

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
its very easy to spot a total ICE noob. he's got four 6x9s in that boot and none of them will be giving any benefit at all. WHY!!

its very easy to spot a total ICE noob. he's got four 6x9s in that boot and none of them will be giving any benefit at all. WHY!!

I was at the Source open day last month and there was a Saxo with 4 12W6's in the boot and a pair of 6x9s. The thing absolutley pounded and the quality of the install was second to none (unlike that dire effort on Ebay).

I was speaking with Paul from Source and he said the guy came to him and said "I want an install". In the end he wanted something that would perfom at shows / cruises etc. and the 6x9s just gave that little bit of musicality for passers by.

It was basically a PA system on wheels!

ruining the sound just to impress a few strangers in a car park is beyond me, but if you must do it, at least get a decent set of components in the boot, and have them wired to a switch so they turn off with the boot closed.

i saw a golf with a huge sub in the boot at a car show once, it was amusing! to say the least, i think he just had components at the front. a guy was putting a cigarette packet on the roof & it was bouncing everywhere. it shook the cars to pieces, great to see! but i'll stick to my 12" set up ;)

Perhaps its a new weapon, using vibrations to affect buildings etc. I just dont see the point in OTT ice, unless you own a mobile disco.

WTF OTT Ice is something that when your vibrating buildings and setting car alarms you can say "I built that". I dont think that ICE is a thing that you go to the Garage and say i want sounds heres money. It is a thing that you dedicate all of your spare time and money in producing.
For me it was a bit like an addiction i started at 16 with a Kenwood setup 12" sub, two amps, 6X9'S, and coaxiles. Not a bad set up i thought. Im not aloud to drive the car yet but when i can i would have one of the best systems around. Finally got to drive the car and got bored with it and thats what happens to me i get used to the volume and have to make it louder and i love the buzz that you get when i complete another stage. ICE Is an art in the installation and the sounds produced.
I may not know a lot but me and my friend do everything between the two of us and as a sufferer of poor self asteem nothing makes me feel better than the OTT sound in my car. (when its actually working.)

Back