Walsall Arboretum, Walsall
Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
wasall.GIF

Meet up for a drive, meal and later on, a walk around Walsall Lights. Sunday 18th November is a special celebration for Diwali and in addition to the usual amazing array of lights, lasers and projections, includes a lantern parade.

IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0149s.jpg
kryssa_burakowski.jpg

please don't click the add me unless you sure you want to come!
8pm saturday
a few of us that are going up the night before and/or live local are having an extra meal at khazana chinese and indian resturant
http://www.khazanarestaurant.co.uk/index.htm
12 holyhead road handsworth birmingham b21 0lt.
its eat all you can from over 30 items for £10
its not far from J1 of the m5 all welcome, no need to click the add me if you only want to come to the night before meal, just post:)

Meeting place for the Sunday is the Showcase Cinema carpark just off j10 of the M6 between 2-3pm for pictures and a chat - there is usually a quiet area of the carpark where we can meet up easily. The address is:
Bentley Mill Way
Walsall
West Midlands
WS2 0LE
map

The plan of action is to meet and catch up, go for a drive and then proceed to the Illuminations (via park and ride I think) for a wander round :D

Then go to Sofias in Walsall for dinner at 7ish, which you can find at:
The Guildhall/High St
Walsall
WS1 1QW
map

If anyone can't make mid-afternoon and wants to meet us later on, PM me for my number and give me a bell on the day to find out where we are.

meal at khazana indian and chinese 12 holyhead road (a14) birmingham b21 olt. ?
eat as much as you like for £9.99 :slayer:

can have dosa and chilli paneer and lots of other stuff
it will be in keeping with Diwali

Hmmmmmm not in a nice area tho! Come out & your car maybe gone! (n)

Plus it's a helluva long drive from north Walsall - I know it looks close on the map but when driving round the West Midlands, it takes 10 times as long as normal to get anywhere :bang: There'll be plenty of choice closer by - maybe someone who lives locally can recommend? Also trying to think where we can go for a drive :chin:

Back