Walkers Walk-o-meter

Currently reading:
Walkers Walk-o-meter

I wonder what effect driving will have on the walk-o-meter will have?? (by that i mean wearing it while driving)

walk-o-meter turned up last week :D , used it for bout 5 mins and got bored :rolleyes:

I also got the jesus video!!!!!!! :p , but can't be arsed to watch that and probably never will.

I really wanna get my 02 cards next week as i am cancelling me contract, 45 days would make it next month though :bang: (n)

All free, so no complaints :)

Just ordered mine, was intending to weeks ago. Apparently they have already given away a million and they have ordered more, hence the 45 days. Well it's around 45 days to 2005, well 38, so early next year then.

You are supposed to walk 10,000 step per day apparently. Hmmm, wonder how many I do when I spend two hours on the stepper down the gym. Otherwise, I probably don't do 500 steps per day, but would be nice to find out.

This will prove to my parents I am not lazy, ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. Ah well!

Joe cinq, if you want an O2 simcard I will send you one (300 free txt one), just PM and ask :)

Neo, I had you done as somebody with better things to do than waste your time in the gym, nevermind 2 hours going nowhere!

If I had better things to do, what the **** would I be doing here.

Yep, I go the the gym in the futile hope that one day my body will realise I'm going and actually decide to lose some weight. I also do Kung Fu down there, which is good calorie burning stuff and also makes no difference to my waistline.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, and I haven't left the house yet, I'm starting to get cabin fever! Although its alright when you live with models!

Didn't know you were into Airfix Alex.

Don't think I'll bother with the O2 cards, I can only get reception with Voda around here, so there doesn't seem much point just for when I'm not round here.

The models I live with are definatly not air fix... maybe air head though!

Just to say I got mine the other day and it works pretty accurately, I don't care how many steps I take a day but I do do cross country running so I'm gonna use it to measure distance hopefully.

Cheers Walkers.

Got mine yesterday!

But it don't work :( - both me and Jules tried it, and tried it on numerous belt locations, but not registering any steps, or maybe the odd one. I am going to send it back in the envelope - apparentely, they will send out a new one and refund 21p postage :)

Back