Off Topic Wales?

Currently reading:
Off Topic Wales?

I drove a mk1 uno when I lived in Wrexham (or Wrecsam if you prefer Welsh).

I know that heddlu is police and araf means slow.

Free prescriptions for all and the most expensive petrol station in the world (probably) is all I remember of my 3 years there.

I sold the Uno and bought a mkII golf before I left.

Barbara's 4x4, now called Barry (another nod to Wales), came from Porthcawl.

I also used to pass a silver 4x4 in Tintern (right on the border). It was abandoned on a drive for years, but just when my interest in 4x4's grew to the point when I would have stopped to ask about it, it disappeared :(.

Charmania (Aka Charmanda) lived in Cardiff for a while when my daughter owned her but that is where it was broken in to so I'm not sure that Pandas have the same level of respect over the border. Sorry, that's very judgemental of me, Panda's can be attacked anywhere of course.

There's also the guy from Caerphilly who has a chip shop in birch grove Cardiff. He runs a 100hp. Can't remember his handle though.

In the 2012 panda there is GeoffPanda4x4 too.

Sounds like we're going to have to arrange a Welsh Panda meet... -- starting from the chippy...! :D

Maybe I was too........... :p

Only a bit, in fact fairly normal for this section ;)

Dai****su Fourtrak ?!!? - had to yank one of those useless rustbuckets out of the snow with the Panda in order to proceed.....you have to be a masochist / skinflint or both to want one.
Even a series Landy beats it by a country mile for comfort and offroad ability...so it must be vile then.

Back