Wales Fiat Club

Currently reading:
Wales Fiat Club

NJSeicento99

Hi everyone, I'm from Pontypridd myself and a few others are ready to start up a Welsh/Wales Fiat club.
Just post on here if you are interested and give us your location so we can work out the best meeting area..

Thanks alot.
Nick (y)

Yeah nant-garw would be ok, the only thing for me is it would have to be a saturday as i work sunday all day untill late, obviously i know it needs to be convieniant for evryone and not just me lol.

Come on people, theres gota be more than this that lives in wales that owns a fiat. Stick your names down and come along itll be great to get to know other people on the forum and see your cars (y)

Yeah there is a few on here, When i get home from work later il message the ones I know on here that are welsh to see of they are up for it. Even if its just the handful we have already its a start! then slowly build on it at time goes by hopefully. We need to set a date and time fairly soon.

i dont know lol, just a quiet meet down nant garw so we all get to no each other and have a look at each others cars unless someone else got any other ideas? we need some times so we can pick one that suites roughly everyone. Im available all day sat so any time is good for me.

Last edited:
Well guys i might not be able to make it myself, driving up to kington through the lanes following a car, van overtakes a push bike on a blind corner coming in the oppersite direction, car in front stops and i slide into the back of it, so the front of my car is smashed. I gota few spare parts here so i might be able to come, but if its to bad looks like itll be the scrap yard.

Well guys i might not be able to make it myself, driving up to kington through the lanes following a car, van overtakes a push bike on a blind corner coming in the oppersite direction, car in front stops and i slide into the back of it, so the front of my car is smashed. I gota few spare parts here so i might be able to come, but if its to bad looks like itll be the scrap yard.

If during your time at the scrappies you find a decently powerful engine and a matching gearbox that will go into my evo give me a shout :p

Hopefully you can get it fixed without much hassle!

hopefuly i wont need to go to the scrappies as ive just scrapped a cinq and have most of the parts, ill keep n eye out for you though. well altogether it needs a bonnet, slam panel, headlamp, indicator, rad, bumper and wing. cant see anything else damaged. there is a sort of scraping on the cowling of the stearing wheel so i hope the stearing aint f****d. so ill start striping it tomoz see whats what and go from there. gives me a gd excuse to put my abarth kit on now and get it sprayed.

Is it scraping when it's moving or just when you steer?
I got hit from the side in my old stilo by some d**k in a mk1 panda with no lights back in december. The idiot spun me a full 180 degrees and damn near flipped my stilo MW he hit me that hard. The body damage on mine wasn't too bad but I had a bent rear axle. Game over for an 03 plate stilo!

His panda was well buggered though :D

its scraping when i steer, ill av a closer look tomorow. some people just shouldnt be driving
Probably just body damage but it could quite possibly have bent the axle just enough to cause the wheel to drag on steering.
:(

atleast you had the satisfaction of his car being buggerd too lol.

I know right? :D
Bastard is suing me for wiplash for him and his 2 kids* as well! The cheeky bugger! Now I'm stuck in a piddly little 1.4 with a crap gearbox.

*By the way. guess who wasn't in the car with him at the time of the accident?
rolleyes.gif

i think i just put the steering wheel outa shape a lil coz i bent it the other way and its ok now, i manage to save the wing, found a rad and headlamp with indicator in the garage and got my old abarth bumper. ive pulled the slam panel out with another car earlier but i think ill put my punto back on the road and take my cinq off the road untill its all sorted.

He never said his children were in there when they wasnt did he?

i would go and pay him a visit when its all over and give him proper wiplash lol

Back