General Waiting for Panda 4x4 Climbing

Currently reading:
General Waiting for Panda 4x4 Climbing

Mix_

Hi!
I ordered my Panda 4x4 Climbing today :). Scilla Red metallic color, with AC, Foglights, CD , etc. I'll pay 12977 EUR for it, and as a gift from Dealer I'll become another set of Tyres, covered Registration-related charges and 500 litres of petrol, 1-Year insurance costs - in money language, its all about 1000 EUR. Dealer even offered me an of-road test-drive!!. That was really cool.
btw: I've taken part in a decision in buying another Fiat too - 3 Months ago, when my father bougth Multipla. We're very happy with them - it's a great family car, so we're a total-Fiat_Family yet. It's not common here, in Latvia - most people rather by German/Japanese or even Korean cars, and don't trust in Fiat. And are wrong (i realy hope so)
:rolleyes:
From other side, I can understand such a bad reputation causes - most Fiats associates with 12 or more years old Bravas etc., which don't have any serious anti-corrosion stuff, and are in really poor shape, like pre-1984 Nissans etc. And we have a real local Fita Dealer only for 1 year or so.

But: as a Macintosh user for 12+ years, I don't need any Adoptation in being different. And in enjoying to be different, too :D And I'll be happy with my Panda 4X4.:slayer:

Yet - 4 weeks until GO. And, of course, i'll post some winter-off-road photos, too :)

Good luck! What engine do you have in that model?
That price is less than the UK list price for the 4x4, and air conditioning is an extra-cost option. The insurance and petrol makes it a deal that would be really good in the UK. A dealer here told me that they had a 20 week wait for the 4x4 too. :eek:
H

hmallett said:
Good luck! What engine do you have in that model?
That price is less than the UK list price for the 4x4, and air conditioning is an extra-cost option. The insurance and petrol makes it a deal that would be really good in the UK. A dealer here told me that they had a 20 week wait for the 4x4 too. :eek:
H

I'ts a 1,2 petrol engine. Air-con and metallic, electro - side_mirrors are extra here, in Latvia, too. Multijet is avaible, but then the same config would cost some 2000-2500 EUR more. And I have some other needs too, and can't allow me that @ today... I know, that there is a big difference in real_world_performance too, but... I ordered petrol. For diesel, I should wait some 3-4 Months, too.

But - I agree - the deal is really good. (y)
To be precise - I don't ordered any my-wish-driven options - its a factory (dealer) complected car. But it isn't physically here, in Latvia - at moment my Panda is in Stock by dealer's regional hub in Estonia (dunno, how to describe this). So I'm waiting not for any custom-made modifications, just for transportation. For really custom - made complectation we need to wait 15-20 weeks too.

Mix_

Hi Mix_
Welcome to the forum. There is quite an international feel with the 4X4 owners here. GB, France, Switzerland, Greece and now Latvia. Have I missed anyone out?
I look forward to hearing of your adventures in the snow. The car is very capable.
Keep us posted

Back