General Waiting for Panda 4x4 Climbing

Currently reading:
General Waiting for Panda 4x4 Climbing

Mix_

Hi!
I ordered my Panda 4x4 Climbing today :). Scilla Red metallic color, with AC, Foglights, CD , etc. I'll pay 12977 EUR for it, and as a gift from Dealer I'll become another set of Tyres, covered Registration-related charges and 500 litres of petrol, 1-Year insurance costs - in money language, its all about 1000 EUR. Dealer even offered me an of-road test-drive!!. That was really cool.
btw: I've taken part in a decision in buying another Fiat too - 3 Months ago, when my father bougth Multipla. We're very happy with them - it's a great family car, so we're a total-Fiat_Family yet. It's not common here, in Latvia - most people rather by German/Japanese or even Korean cars, and don't trust in Fiat. And are wrong (i realy hope so)
:rolleyes:
From other side, I can understand such a bad reputation causes - most Fiats associates with 12 or more years old Bravas etc., which don't have any serious anti-corrosion stuff, and are in really poor shape, like pre-1984 Nissans etc. And we have a real local Fita Dealer only for 1 year or so.

But: as a Macintosh user for 12+ years, I don't need any Adoptation in being different. And in enjoying to be different, too :D And I'll be happy with my Panda 4X4.:slayer:

Yet - 4 weeks until GO. And, of course, i'll post some winter-off-road photos, too :)

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
Good luck! What engine do you have in that model?
That price is less than the UK list price for the 4x4, and air conditioning is an extra-cost option. The insurance and petrol makes it a deal that would be really good in the UK. A dealer here told me that they had a 20 week wait for the 4x4 too. :eek:
H

OP
OP
Mix_

Mix_

hmallett said:
Good luck! What engine do you have in that model?
That price is less than the UK list price for the 4x4, and air conditioning is an extra-cost option. The insurance and petrol makes it a deal that would be really good in the UK. A dealer here told me that they had a 20 week wait for the 4x4 too. :eek:
H

I'ts a 1,2 petrol engine. Air-con and metallic, electro - side_mirrors are extra here, in Latvia, too. Multijet is avaible, but then the same config would cost some 2000-2500 EUR more. And I have some other needs too, and can't allow me that @ today... I know, that there is a big difference in real_world_performance too, but... I ordered petrol. For diesel, I should wait some 3-4 Months, too.

But - I agree - the deal is really good. (y)
To be precise - I don't ordered any my-wish-driven options - its a factory (dealer) complected car. But it isn't physically here, in Latvia - at moment my Panda is in Stock by dealer's regional hub in Estonia (dunno, how to describe this). So I'm waiting not for any custom-made modifications, just for transportation. For really custom - made complectation we need to wait 15-20 weeks too.

Mix_

lanchester01

Hi Mix_
Welcome to the forum. There is quite an international feel with the 4X4 owners here. GB, France, Switzerland, Greece and now Latvia. Have I missed anyone out?
I look forward to hearing of your adventures in the snow. The car is very capable.
Keep us posted