General Vmax 100HP

Currently reading:
General Vmax 100HP

Trefor

OK, so I know the speedo overreads a bit, but my Panda seems to nip up to 100mph quite easily. Has anyone tried for the Vmax yet?

I tend to do short sorties into silly speeds then drop back again, thus never really get the max out of a car. Yes I have a clean license :)

(Before anyone asks I've only hit a palty 165 in my TVR on the Autobahn near Stuttgart - too much traffic to get vmax.)

I got 110mph out of mine with no effort, I wasn't aiming for max, i just gave it a little squirt.......... on a private road officer :D

In the words of a famous scottish comedian, now deceased....."OK Stirling......OOT the car!";)

On the German motorway (Where's no speed limit:cool: ) i almost had 195 km/h on the speedo!

That's about 125 mph i guess.

Believe me, that's vey fast in a Panda.

did you use a hill to achieve that? or is GSR that good? :yum:

Yes the GSR WAS that good (y)

Ad Watch: I have a Panda 100HP K&N Panel filter for sale here on FF in the ad's section if anyone is interested please let me know by PM.

Sale Watch: If anyone wants to buy the GSR Induction kit from me I still have it sitting in the garage... Its complete but you will need to replicate something for the breather and the mounting of the GSR so it’s sold as a tested prototype! Filter & kit are in grade A perfect condition! Less than 1 weeks use! Kit is Orange in colour!

Cheers

What's the price of it?
Are you able to send it to Holland?
I'm maybe interessed in the kit.

Should be able to post to Holland but would need to get a price of post and let you know as I think it may be around £25 (same as a tricker 40mm TB) ;)

Because he got rid of the 100HP for an HGT, so presume he took it off before the sale :)

Correct :) !

you got a photo of it attatched with shows the breather hose bit?

Here if this helps!

IMAGE_00020.jpg

IMAGE_00021.jpg

Note: Kept airbox on for looks only as the bay was to open IMO :p nothing was connected naturally!

Cheers

Last edited:
Back