General Visit Europe?

Currently reading:
General Visit Europe?

Stevo Gee

Okay, :idea:next year Barchetta-Scotland will organise a trip to Germany to meet up with the Koln-Erftkreis-Bonn Barchetta Club ( www.barchetta-ig.de):). The plan is a seven day trip possibly with a stop in France or Belgium or Holland (or all). The German Club will organise runs for us and can offer 'cheap' roofs over our heads (details to be announced later in the year). My first question is does anyone WANT to go? Next, is there a best time of year for everyone? I personally thought May or June but does anyone have better advice or other opinions on this? Details will appear on the scottish site as the year progresses and I have more details but I will also put the event on the calender and add additional postings as the precise info becomes available. So then...do you really see yourself as a b merchant or do you just like to think you are one? Do you want to be part of a BIG meet? Or do you just like to pose in the car at the end of the street?:devil:

I think i may be interested...

May would probably be best for me at this early stage.

I have about 7 months to work on hayley (my long suffering wife)... but i know my dad would be up for it!(y)

May would be best for me at this stage although I think I only have one free weekend left at the moment on the 9th (possibly the 2nd but there may be something in the pipeline).

Certainly interested though.

Jon

Good to know. I will keep you updated as the info becomes available......probably early in the new year. I guess the finances are the biggest factor for many people especially with the present credit crunch:( Keep your cars going and maybe we can all get together on the Rhine next year!(y)

yeah
interestingly, with the wind coming from the right direction, the German B club is almost within spitting distance from here :)

However, since the company lost the tender, my contract will be running out by the end of the year... but since i've allready got a job offer in Teesside, it means that next year i might be back in dear old blighty... Teesside's not really that far from Hadrians wall is it? :)

So i might just as well be joining you on the Eurotrip then.

Thou, it is still some days away, i might win ALL the euromillions this evening, and in that case, there would be no need to go to WORK in the UK (thou i might still buy a posh home there, now that the market is collapsing)

Back