Vintage Fiats

Currently reading:
Vintage Fiats

skm

I have been going through the pasts posts. It appears that most of the posts are of the later models. I plan on staying on this form, but would also like to know if ther is a vintage form, Thanks skm (Steve)

Biggest problem is that most FF members live in the UK, where it A: rains all the time and B: they put salt down on the roads in the winter. With older Fiats not being known for their rust resistance or metal quality, very few older/ vintage models survive after being subjected to British winters :(

I would like nothing more that to see loads of 127 Sports, Strada Abarths, 131 Mirafiori Sports, Spiders, 850 Coupes, 128 3/Ps, mk1 Unos etc. still on the road but we have to resign ourselves to looking at pictures of them instead such is their rarity :cry:

Hiya.I agree -too few 'Vintage' posts -but I've a vested interest. I've more old Fiats than can possibly make sens -and am always on the lookout for spares, parts, knowledge etc. They range from 850spider, 1100, 1500, 2300, 124,5,7,8,105c,130tc, croma, coupe etc.
So -YES please!!:D (y)

Back