Styling video of bonnet lifters- crap!!

Currently reading:
Styling video of bonnet lifters- crap!!

Have not been able to see your vid yet, but I have no problem with the bonnet lifters that I have fitted (y)

Steve

Just been out and took a pic of mine for you, don't no if it will be any use
01010001.JPG

dave said:
slam pannel needs a clean
lol, im going to steam clean all under there in few weeks once warmer, its a lil bit of a mess. :)

what can i do to the horrid rusty exhaust manifold thing? maybe getting a strut brace but depends if you need to tell damn insurance, still reckon im probably pushing it with some of the mods on and going on without telling insurance.

I havnt declared my strut-brace. I have had it off recently and i dont knowq why but without it my car feels dangerous lol! goin round a corner and the back end seems to want to step out as the front gets too much over-steer! When i made it and put it on, it didnt really feel like it had done anything but without it, it makes such a difference! I woudl just get some manifold black and spray it up, pretty easy really and quick.

spray your manifold in matt black stove paint, hammerite make it and its like £5 a can, maybe need two cans to get a good finish (i.e. clean with wire brush, maybe a bit of rust convertor, just cheap will do, then wash and dry again, stove paint spray it (hi temp stuff), then gently rub it down a touch, then spray again, et voila a very smooth matt black looking exhaust manifold that will probably go flakey and rusty again anyways :rolleyes: )

beau can you add up how much you have spent now? Just I'm looking at getting a alfa 145 1.8TS or maybe even a 2.0 TS 'leaf, but have to see what parents think to the idea, for about same money as my punto, well £1000 basically, and they are a damn site nicer to look at under bonnet than ANY PUNTO, (still not dissign the punto, I still love it, just figured there is no point moding a small cheap poorly built underpowered car, so starting again on something worth it!).

Last edited:
Back