Technical video input to connect nav fiat stilo

Currently reading:
Technical video input to connect nav fiat stilo

Depends on what modifications I need to do and how easy they are to make... Because connect nav is not cheap!

ok!!

Finally, I have decided that all members of forum could enjoy of video input in our connect nav+.

I will put a price that is not expensive, (normally video interfaces are around 120 €). The price of interface is 60 pounds (72 €) + shipping cost.

I've decided it's better than I build the video kit because it is easy to break the connect if performed in another way.

After, i will put a tutorial about how to put the video kit inside the connect with several photos to install correctly 100%. The interface use a internal molex cable with a lot of lines of 0,5 mm which you must to connect inside the nav+, but with a tutorial is not difficult :).

In this way, you can have always a backup and you dont touch any piece of the connect.

I will try to build in this week two interfaces for members of the list:

1. Shadeyman(Stu)

2. Suicide_Jockey (Bob)

I need your personal data and paypal accounts to do the shippings. You can send me a private message.

Regards!

spyshagg eu falo portugues tamben, si voce queres, nos podemos falar melhor jaja! cumprimentos!

Last edited:
Hi!

The kit allow video.

The inside in Connect Nav+ allow video, is not possible get video and audio of the same way.

The audio you can get with differente ways, this is easy. For example with FM modulator, cdc changer, Emulator of cdc, aux in, etc....

Regards!

Hi erfrancis,
I was wandering if your video kit works with an alfa 147 nav+ to connect a rear camera?
if yes, is it possible:
1- to make it turn on automatically when rear is engaged
2- keep the music or the radio playing

Thank you

The Alfa 147/GT Connect Nav+ is the same as the Stilo one, just with a different front.

As erfrancis does not seem to be selling his anymore, you can buy a video interface box from here:

htt ://www.bortesi.it/index.html

I ve had one on my 147 Connect Nav+ for a few years, its very good and it has two RCA video inputs, one for video in and an auto switching one for a reverse cam.
I thought they did one for the Stilo as well, but I cant seem to find it now. Pretty sure a 147 one would work though.

htt ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8CxNJH_2rk

(add the p, had to re-register cos havent posted for a long time and new posters arent allowed to post links)

Last edited:
Back