[Video] Aftermath of a crash

Currently reading:
[Video] Aftermath of a crash

Hmm, interesting.
You think he was coming the other way and the white estate overtaking the lorry hit him, or vice versa?
Know that road well. Would be interesting to find out the exact circumstances and the status of the otehr driver too.

I drove down that road twice at the weekend and was nearly wiped out nearby on B6105 (I think) by some ideot doing blind corner overtaking manouver at night :( Madness that the poor guy is still alive what a mess!

That has to be the most boring video I have watched since lost in traslation. I mean, yeah, Okay we see the damage, but no need to pan around it for like ten minutes!! And then some geek at the end with his old man? random :D

Yes, I thought the video was rubbish. No explanation of what happened at all.
H

Drive that and snakes pass quite often and its just one of those roads you get on and you cant help but put your foot down.

It is damn good fun but those kinda pictures make you realise what could happen. Already been in a couple crashes over snakes pass. I wasnt driving any time though. My only near death experiance was me and a mate in the car when it got a little sideways when i went into a corner around 30mph too fast.

i ended up pointing the wrong way but it was at 4am so not a big deal and there were no cars around as i could see everything for a big distance due to the way the road was. You can see the next 6 or so corners after that one.

But made me think twice about what i do now. i did end up on the grass verge at the side of the road pointing towards the corner rather than round it.

BUt hey at least the audio A4 i passed that was behind me at the time also stopped being a complete cock and basically trying to run me off the road. i went to pass him for doing 25 down a straight and what did he do pulls into the middle of both lanes and wouldnt let me get around him.

Yes, the video isn't as entertaining as something from Jeremy Beadle, but I feel the point may have been missed a little. The guy says he made a mistake and ended up in that rather bent car - by appearances he should have been dead.

Back