very cheap punto mk1- £200- no bids- no reserve

Currently reading:
very cheap punto mk1- £200- no bids- no reserve

myfiatunoLHDizdabest said:
very sorry for saying wheels where an inch bigger than they are. lol. i thought they looked 16" on car, i didnt read the full description. ;)

You'll know better next time than to give out false info on FF!

Liam

Thats nothing if i could save that much on it. I dont have the money right now anyway. Blimen foreigners they should have there own ebay. :D

And Dave think about it, it would be petrol getting there it would be coming back, coz id catch the train there, but im not gettin it so hey. :D

You got ur new investment yet. ;)

D4NS said:
And Dave think about it, it would be petrol getting there it would be coming back, coz id catch the train there, but im not gettin it so hey. :D

You got ur new investment yet. ;)
i did think about it, thats petrol 1 way, train to scottishland is loads these days mate paid over £100 for train at christmas (too much lugage to fly)
not got the cinq yet, guy dont reply to emails and phone ison answer phone, ive bought a set of 14" 5 spoke punto wheels of a guy aswell and he isnt replying to email either, ebay is doing my nut in latley :confused: :bang:

Hmm.. looks like this thing is going to go for about £600 at the rate its going :rolleyes:

Back