vauxhall corsa Amazing!

Currently reading:
vauxhall corsa Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man id never buy a car like that, just think what that engine has been through!
and damn.. colour coded dash trim.. im sorry guys if you like it, but to me it just seems so tacky.
i am fine with in car lighting. i dont mind that (so long as its a good job) but thats just my electronics side speaking again lol.
wonder if i have made any enemies saying that.. *socially awkward penguin*

from having a corsa b myself i agree that if i could of afforded the insurance for it (i had the 1.5td 5 door) i would of sprayed the fan control suround silver. that one thing just makes the whole car look more modern inside.
if you have a look at some of the pictures of the car i have now (link in sig) you will know where i got the clock from heh.
corsa MFDs (clocks) are great fun to mod!

PS - ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT IS NOW OFF AND THEIR IS A LIGHT ON WITH A SPANNER WHICH IS AN EXHAUST SENSOR WARNING. AS THE CAR HAS HAD A FULL BRAND NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM ID SAY THEY HAVE FORGOT TO CONNECT THE SENSOR UP HENCE THE LIGHT ON. NOTHING MAJOR OR TO WORRY ABOUT BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE LIGHT IS PRESENT

Surely thats the service light?

hes written it like a 10 year old, geez some people. this is what put me off vauxhalls, am glad i got a bravo as a first car :)...
id never buy that, i really honestly do not like body kits, unless they are factory spec or something that looks decent..plus its only a 1LITRE ;) all that done to a 1litre, its not worth it in my eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back