General Various issues

Currently reading:
General Various issues

RhysThomass

Hey was wondering if someone could help me I've found a lot of things on my car that look out of place!

One being this :-
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1377587791.377676.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1377587809.764589.jpg

The second one is this :-
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1377587859.331223.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1377587876.633593.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1377587889.590716.jpg

Hope someone can help Rhys!

First one - sort the rust out. Don't worry about the wiring "loom", the cable bundles through the main body of the car are just pvc taped together. That was a bit of a surprise for me....

Edit: where is the first one taken?

First one - sort the rust out. Don't worry about the wiring "loom", the cable bundles through the main body of the car are just pvc taped together. That was a bit of a surprise for me....

Edit: where is the first one taken?

The First one was taken under where all the water goes down too! Before the engine bay!:)

Hi mate,

you need a jubilee clip to secure the big pipe to the air filter box ASAP as at the moment your punto is sucking in unfiltered air. You also need a new breather pipe as mentioned. Both are cheap and both available from fiat. As I say though, you need to get the main large pipe secured to the filter box asap.

Alan

Hi mate,

you need a jubilee clip to secure the big pipe to the air filter box ASAP as at the moment your punto is sucking in unfiltered air. You also need a new breather pipe as mentioned. Both are cheap and both available from fiat. As I say though, you need to get the main large pipe secured to the filter box asap.

Alan

Yeah the pipe goes to the filter box! I only took it off to show the breather hose in the picture that's all mate lmfao

Thanks Rhys

Back