• am too minging to pull :(

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • got take away

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • in dog house because forget it was Valentines day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me and Mrs Liam will have to wait till March before getting out, we like a drink afterwards at our favourite restaurant so work the next day is a no-no.

Why March you cry well I am going to an RR day this Saturday so can't make it and Mrs Liam is going out with the girls the following Saturday!

Who said Romance was dead eh!

Liam

Hellcat said:
We'll be having a proper celebration on 21st.. That's our night as that is the day I proposed to Sarah (y)

strange, stilosporting proposed to me on the 21st too but of july. :)

we stayed in and went 60/40 on a chinese, mine bn the 40 bit :eek:

then drank wine :p

one word WOW! had the fanciest meal in the fanciest place ive ever been!!
on the moday had a very posh meal in the hotel before retiring to the hotel room ;) then breakfast in bed, down stairs to the spa and swimming pool, out for a stroll round the castle grounds a tad of shopping before a slap up lunch then back to hotel to get ready. all deck out in our finery made our way to the Roccpool Reserve, a restaurant set in the finery of a stunning manor house, ultra modern settin, taken to a beautifull table within on of the grande rooms , was no other couple in the room so felt like it was made just for us, then had the fanciest meal i have ever seen, ( prices were terrifying but glad i wasnt payin!) then a slightly steamin walk down the hill back to hotel
thanks ross for the best valentines ever xxx :worship:

xxx

Last edited:
Back