General Using off Road lights On road

Currently reading:
General Using off Road lights On road

I have just purchased some bulbs and fitted them into my car. I then later read the packaging and it says "For off road/show us only"

What would happen if i was pulled over? are they really that bothered?

should i take them out :confused:

bulb-1.jpg

i dont think i can just have my main beam on without my sidelight (i think) coming on, or is there a way?

Photo0208.jpg

thanks in advance

Answered your own question their really. Off road means they're not to be used on road. They're illegal, so you can be pulled for them, but you may get lucky and they may not notice it.

lol...what would happen if i was pulled?

Are you a feral chav, who lives off the dole blah blah blah......

If so you will get away with it,

If, on the other hand, you are a tax paying member of the public, who keeps his nose clean prepare to be hung, drawn, quartered etc :eek:

Seriously, if they are on with your main lights plod may well not see tham, however MOT time could be interesting.

Trev

I believe its a fixed fine if you get caught, i dont know how much.

You can only have static white lights on the front of your car (accept orange indicators ofcourse)

I have had these in for almost 2 years passed the NCT(irish MOT) no prob. I wouldn't worry bout it at all

doubt u would even get pulled mush plenty of cars goin around know with LEDs nd stuff on . look at mine on my page i havnt been pulled once been on for a bout 3 month :slayer:

Back