USB stick Media Player not working

Currently reading:
USB stick Media Player not working

josgre

hi there,
I have just bought a 64 plate fiat 500s and am having issues with the usb stick media player not working. I have looked through other threads but am unsure what to do, I plug my usb stick in (which is formatted to FAT32 and all MP3 files) and It is powered as I am able to charge my phone through it and when I put the usb stick in a little light comes on to show it Is powered, but nothing comes up, and when I try to access the settings it just says that no USB Device is found. Could anyone help with this ?
thanks!

I have a ford ka mk2, so not exactly the same but under the skin they are.
I've found you need to have the auto USB start on in settings, but even then it sometimes doesn't start so then I just pull the USB out and reinsert, generally gets it working. Seems to be a tad random on fiat 500 and Ka's

I have a ford ka mk2, so not exactly the same but under the skin they are.
I've found you need to have the auto USB start on in settings, but even then it sometimes doesn't start so then I just pull the USB out and reinsert, generally gets it working. Seems to be a tad random on fiat 500 and Ka's
okay thanks i'll give that a go see if it recognises it

this hasn't worked ive sat in the car for 15 minutes trying to get it to work but no result. any other ideas?

Back