General Upgrading Stilo question

Currently reading:
General Upgrading Stilo question

I currently have a '05 1.4 Stilo Active Sound (34k miles) and have an opportunity to upgrade to a '05 1.6 Stilo with Skyroof , Aircon etc and less mileage than mine (22k miles) for €1500.

Anyone out there got the 1.6 with this spec and any thoughts on going from 1.4 to 1.6??? Thanks in advance.

Whats the rest of the spec? Does it have alloys etc.

The Skyroof is a selling point, but you would only ever use it on those hot sunny days driving through country lanes with beautiful fields of corn on either side, a gorgeous blonde supermodel by your side, the wind rushing through the roof into her hair as she turns to you and says..........'Er..um..nice car, but can you drop me off where you promised and let your wife back in the front seat, oh and thats my knee not the gearstick'....dream shattered.

Doh!!!

Lovely thing the Skyroof!

Last edited:
Well I'm in Dublin and I got Windsor Motorworld in Cork to send my Blue stilo up to Dublin and picked it up the other day. I paid 12500 for a 05 1.4 with 5000miles demo model. Its only an active but I plan on fitting the alloys and skirts in the next few weeks. I really chose it due to less mileage and because its a 1.4 rather than 1.6 as this is my first car and I'm just going on 21. Quinn-direct did quote me the same though on a 1.4 as the 1.6 hmm..

I have photos of your one on my computer and I still think it looks sweet! The red is nice but I went for blue because I have only seen one other one around Dublin.
Let me know if you buy it :) oh and it seems to have been there for a while so maybe try bargin him down a bit?

Considering the low amount of 3dr Stilos for sale in the country I think its very funny you're picking up that car when I had been lookin at it for months and saw you on this. Good luck with it :slayer:

Back