General Upgrade radio unit

Currently reading:
General Upgrade radio unit

IRH007

Does anyone know where can i find the radio unit that has a screen not the standard mp3 unit
wallpaper_69.htm

Attachments

• Fiat-Bravo_2011_800x600_wallpaper_69.jpg
    Fiat-Bravo_2011_800x600_wallpaper_69.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 123
Does anyone know where can i find the radio unit that has a screen not the standard mp3 unit
wallpaper_69.htm

very hard to get hold of, this is the instant nav unit i got offered one by scooter but i couldnt afford it at the time but you'll have to do some rewireing to get it to work.

Why don't you buy a 2DIN uit with everything in it? (TV,DVD,GPS,iPOD,USB and of course Radio)
I've bought one from china and it works perfectly for two years.

Is it a perfect fit then? Anyone got any pictures of theirs with an after market 2 din?

well the thing is I want to keep it looking stock thats why I don't want to buy any aftermarket radio units or touch screens

The radio in the picture looks wider at the top than the bottom so a double din wouldnt fit anyway, or is it an illusion?

Anyone got any pics of one fitted? Its impossible to see whether then finish anywhere near rivals OEM. It could be fine or it could look rubbish.

I think im just going to order one from the fiat dealer depends on how much it will cost me

I think im just going to order one from the fiat dealer depends on how much it will cost me

You won't. I'm sure. The HU's has an extrem price.
Buy from ebay or any second hand.
The Instant nav has different connectors, than the standard hu.
The Connect nav the same connectors.
I've installed Connect Nav+.

where did u get yours from mate?

so all you did is remove the normal HU and put the connect nav+ instead?

Everything works? blue&me? USB drive? Phone?

What features does it have? does it play videos?

whats the part number for the Connect nav+ ? anyhelp that would be great, i got a mate who owns a parts shop he said he can get the instant nav for around £600, but if the connect nav+ is a direct replacement i'll see how much that is just need the part number though.

whats the part number for the Connect nav+ ? anyhelp that would be great, i got a mate who owns a parts shop he said he can get the instant nav for around £600, but if the connect nav+ is a direct replacement i'll see how much that is just need the part number though.

I did some research...

You'd be stupid to buy that thing for £600.

Get an aftermarket double din stereo with more features and the cable adaptors to use the steering wheel buttons.

The Connect Nav is an old crappy system from the stylo that's not even touchscreen, doesn't play videos or dvd's and has a very outdated interface.

If it's only gps navigation that you want then you're better off with a smartphone.

whats the part number for the connect nav+ ? Anyhelp that would be great, i got a mate who owns a parts shop he said he can get the instant nav for around £600, but if the connect nav+ is a direct replacement i'll see how much that is just need the part number though.

Back