General Updating Fiat Panda Connect Nav+?

Currently reading:
General Updating Fiat Panda Connect Nav+?

JanGroen

Hello,

I have aFiat Panda (08-2006) with the original Fiat Connect Nav+ navigation system. Thelatest maps are form 2010-2011.

On theinternet I read that it is possible to update the system (firmware) so you canuse 2013-2014 RT3 maps (from Alfa / Peugeot / Citroen).

Can youtell me if that is right?

Personally I would be very carefull with firmware that's not designed for the hardware.
The Internet gives no guarantee:rolleyes:
Rare option though. Does it work ok? I had CN+ on my Stilo (also 2011 as latest update) and I kind a miss it.

gr J

I don't think it was ever an option in the UK (well, I've never seen a UK Panda with it fitted) so you might not get an answer on here as most people seem to be UK based.

However, as a general rule, flashing firmware to devices it wasn't designed for can go horribly wrong and turn things into expensive paperweights.

I’m nottalking about installing firmware on the Connect Nav+ system that is not designedfor it. I was wondering if you can use the RT3 maps when you have installed thelatest original firmware on the Connect Nav+ system.

I don’teven know which firmware version I have on my Connect Nav+. Does anyone know how I can see the version?

Back