General update

Currently reading:
General update

seeing i havent logged on for a while i thought i would share some of my pics :) hope u like (y) btw trying to achive the dub , euro look so any suggestions welcome :)

Attachments

• IMAG0010.JPG
    IMAG0010.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • imag0007.JPG
    imag0007.JPG
    929.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0020.JPG
    IMAG0020.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
intresting rear lights and use of chrome bullet mirrors. not to my taste but its your car

Still needs to be alot lower to get the euro look
lol yeh but the thing is i wont get over the speed bumps lol (n) , its still aint finished yet but its getting there when i have the time :rolleyes: , cheers for the comment

Looks quite clean that. Gotta say though, think your rear lights are hideous and very un-euro, As is the Technics sticker. Overall though i quite like it, stands out as different

That is a well random fuel filler as well, did you do that? not mocking it, just different.

Things to do: smooth the boot, de-lock, flare the arches and deep dishes (although i like the wheels), lower profile tyres, either fill or put side repeaters on ;)

Last edited:
About as euro as australia to me, this car will never pull off the look

Last edited:
Euro is about looking OEM+ and being clean.

The fiat on the back lights is done poorly - a standard set tinted red will look better.
Lose the technics sticker.
Centre exit is too big.
Wing mirrors don't suit the lines.
Dice hanging from the rear bumper speaks for itself.
Front needs to be dropped more.

IMO.

Last edited:
loose the dice and the lights then get the rear bumper done/sprayed properly for a start, then smooth the boot, then coilovers and a peeshooter exhaust in the normal mountings/exit place on the left hand side.

I'm with the majority. The problem I see is consistency. Dub cars are normally smooth, simple and low.
Where, the FIAT lights and dice on the bumber might appeal to some (not me personally). Thye aint dub my friend.

in fact i have never seen a j reg cinq despite being in production from 1991 anyone seen one? perhaps they didnt make it over here till 92?

thanks for all the comments and suggestions , like i said things are still not finished and i am changing a few things but it all takes time :) just thought i would show some pics to see wat others thing so far , will post more pics when i have done abit more to her :) , cheers

Back