General update on the cinq

Currently reading:
General update on the cinq

arc

this is where i stand
branches_close.jpg

engine_bay_exhaust.jpg

past_sump.jpg

and i had this pesky thing removed and modified so that if needs be it can be re-attached :)

cat.jpg

:devil:

its not entirely what i had in mind (need to alter the centre section after the decat a bit) but for now, tis good :D

and heres a peek at the next bit:

mpi.jpg

it's a supersprint manifold, slightly modded to allow the cat to be put back on if needed :)

i like red inlet manifolds, you can *just* see the SPI manifold thats on at the mo, and thats red :)

It's a shame it gets covered by so many tubes and pipes. Anything else going red? Rocker cover?

I must say you will feel a big difference without the moggy. I think my exhaust doesn't have enough back pressure and the engine runs better with the cat than without. Doesn't do any good for the MPG though :(

i have a red cam cover, and used to have it on my 1108 - but i think its too much red with that on. I was going to paint the fuel rail on the MPI setup in black, but i think it looks ace as it is now :)

my exahust should be ok for back pressure, as its a supersprint manifold and a supersprint backbox. supersprint do a decat centre section, so im guessin it works well without the cat :)

Back