Styling Uno wheel trims..will any fit?

Currently reading:
Styling Uno wheel trims..will any fit?

peterp

As above really.
I've spotted a nice set of rims non-fiat and I was wondering if providing they're 13" they'll fit?

Pete

Do you mean the hub caps, or whole wheels? If its the wheels then it probably wont (needs to be 4x98pcd).

As for hub caps we tried putting other ones on my uno once and they kept falling off... something about the inside of the rim being different to other cars.

Of course I am speaking from an NZ point of view where almost all cars are nasty used jap imports...

They're not 'hub caps', they're 'wheel trims' or 'wheel covers'. ;)
The 'hub cap' is the small round pressed-in cover on the rear hub bearings...

Yes, well, jjhepburn, we fitted Tipo wheel covers to your Uno... All went well for a few weeks, then they just fell off one by one... I'll never know quite why, but Tipo wheels are a slightly different shape to Uno wheels.

I've seen a number of Unos with aftermarket wheel covers, so they do fit.

Maybe bling-it-up with some of those Chrome Spinner wheel covers :D

-Alex

alexGS said:
Yes, well, jjhepburn, we fitted Tipo wheel covers to your Uno... All went well for a few weeks, then they just fell off one by one... I'll never know quite why, but Tipo wheels are a slightly different shape to Uno wheels.
-Alex

Always worth using cable ties to hold them on - stop them falling off or getting stolen (yes it does happen!).

Back