General UNO Turbo

Currently reading:
General UNO Turbo

Jonna83

Established member
Essex/Southampton/Norwich, United Kingdom.
Rite after looking around etc I am seriously considering getting one of these as I love speed [8D]. Was looking more towards a Mark 2 but I was just wondering if anyone can give me any general info and personal experiences. like:
1) Are they expensive to run
2) Are they costly to repair
3) Anything to watch out for like rust hot spots
4) How do i spot thrashed smokers etc
Any help and advice wud b much appreciated :D

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

well, as far as i know, the car is cheap (at least in portugal) costs about 6000 US$, in a good state of preservation. It's pretty fast, 220/230km non tuned, because if you modifie the car it can reach the 250 or more km/h! =D the parts are also cheap. but the cars safety isn't almost nothing so...

Ur the one who knows what to do... :p

hope i've helped you. bye

The Uno Turbo is a great choice of car... pretty cheap to run, cheap and easy to repair as panels are bolt on's. whatch out for rust under the rear wheel arches, although these are covered by trims and can't be seen, so you can always have those ground down and treat them yourself.

also check the frames of the rear seats by pushing them forward... it has been known for water to leak in through the seat-belt buckle brackets and cases some rust... just give this a lick of sealing paint and it's fine.

I'd say go for the MKII Turbo obviously newer and better looking.

One problem is that the Turbo can sometimes be hard to find.

Good Luck!:)

Cholmes0305

(y) hi mate i think you should get 1, they are fast cheap to fix and cheap to run, iv got 2 mk2 turbos at the mo. im sellin a l reg with 11months mot and 5 months tax if your intrested and its got 86k on the clock with some history..
mark.

Back