uno turbo madness on ebay.....

Currently reading:
uno turbo madness on ebay.....

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
no more red mk1s for you!!!! you been bad, not tell me that getting new whip! although good move coz i would have snipered..........:D

i see pete is looking at these, it's time to put the cento behind you...move on to some hairy chested, arse clenching tishing whoosh zoom uno time!

Last edited:
Yes uno 45 is right the lookalike belongs to me!!!!
Really dont want to part with her but needs must due to work :cry:

look alike ? maybe an e-bay didnt-like ?

This listing (320204298392) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Ye ebay dont like turbo lookalike(n) so its going back on tonight with turbo bodykit in brackets.:devil: hehe.

Ye ebay dont like turbo lookalike(n) so its going back on tonight with turbo bodykit in brackets.:devil: hehe.

Ebay gets too anal at times. WTF is wrong with "Turbo lookalike"? :confused:

And yet another UT up for sale on Ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-UNO-TURB...oryZ9843QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Should we have a sticker made up saying "A Uno is for life, not just for Christmas"? Maybe UT owners were made bankrupt by Christmas and are having to sell off their cars as a result?

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I agree that sometimes ebay is annoying as my car is a turbo lookalike so y is it a problem if i put it in the title. I no my car is a 5 door and they didnt make a 5 door UT but mine has 90% of the upgrades a turbo had i.e front and rear bumper arch extensions sideskirts turbo dial and steering wheel.
An uno shud be for life not just for christmas, its amazing how many comments my car gets and how many people ask me if its a turbo its just so depressing when i have to say no its a 1.4 non turbo!!!
And i really do wish i could keep my car for life but its just not practical with all the miles im now doing for work. Need a diesel i think:(

really like ur lookalike, but bought a 200sx instead of something sencible.

still tempted by urs for my girlfreind as she needs to sell her new clio for something cheap with 5 doors and save the rest of the money for a house with me! as u can see, im saving my cash by spending more on the UT and buying a 200sx :D

there are loads of turbos for sale at the mo, but u hardly ever find one for sale that isnt a project lol

Dunc

Dunc i have sent you a PM. And some 1 asked me if i wanted to swap the uno for a 1996 diahatsu charade saloon 1.5 glxi lowered with bad boy bonnet and alloy wheels:yuck: they got a definate no lol

Back