Styling Uno 70 Mk1 steering wheel and air vents

Currently reading:
Styling Uno 70 Mk1 steering wheel and air vents

UNO70SL

Hello everybody.

I am new to this forum, hope to stay here for long :)

I have an 1989 Uno 70SL MK1 and I have some questios regarding my car.

My steering wheel is starting to fall apart and I want to buy a new one, will a Uno MK2 (1.1,1.4 or turbo) steering wheel fit my car without changing the boss? will a Uno turbo Mk1 or Uno 45 Mk1 steering wheel fit my car? what other fiat models could fit into my car(coupe, punto, etc...)?

My second option is just byuing an OMP/MOMO boss and putting a sporty steering wheel but thats ruining the originality of the car... so less preferable.

I also need air vents for my Uno, I have searched all the possible Ebay's (uk,fr,de,it) and I haven't found any air vents for my Uno. Could you reffer me to somebody that sells these air vents? I am adding a picture that will show what I need (2 center air vents, and 2 side (left and right)).

Also could you recommend me a good dealer that has parts for my Uno, Usually I search ebay for parts, but unfortunately Uno mk1 parts are getting quite rear these days.

Thanks in advance for all the help,
and sorry for my bad english :)
Yossi

Attachments

• UKUno45SSpeedo.jpg
    UKUno45SSpeedo.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 81
What about it? does it fit My uno?

what about my other questions...?

Thanks

Hi.

No, I couldn't find any air vents. I searched some scrapyards here in Israel, but unfortunately the UNO Mk1 is quite rear here. I have also searched all the Ebay's (it,uk,fr,de) and no luck at all.

If you have the air vents, please contact me.

Thanks.

I think i can send you a right air vent but the middle ones are all broken that i have... PM me your adress... Im from hungary so it takes a while until it arrives but if not an emergency i can give it to you....

The MK2 and Mk1 Uno have different splines on the steering column, as does the FIAT X1/9

So you will have to find a steering wheel from a Mk1

OR
buy a MoMo BOSS
and fit an alternative 'retro' FIAT steering wheel
This one [fitted to a Mk2 Uno I had] was from an X1/9 I owned
BUT it originally come from the FIAT 127 Sport
24469_109220435758037_1314069_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back