Technical universal back box

Currently reading:
Technical universal back box

erm i dont think itll fit on a cinq exhaust unless you got an aftermarket 3 1/2" pipe. its stainless so you wouldnt be able to weld it into place either. the only way to get it to fit would be to get an adapter to enlarge the exhaust pipe on the car (if anyone sells them) and just fit it using exhaust clamps.
why did you buy it before checking if it would fit? :confused:

philbo said:
erm i dont think itll fit on a cinq exhaust unless you got an aftermarket 3 1/2" pipe. its stainless so you wouldnt be able to weld it into place either. the only way to get it to fit would be to get an adapter to enlarge the exhaust pipe on the car (if anyone sells them) and just fit it using exhaust clamps.
why did you buy it before checking if it would fit? :confused:

i dunno... im a dumb **** like that... erm apparently my m8 says hes got sum exhaust piping spare, says he cud run the exhaust out the middle.... well if it doesnt fit i'll just sell it for more than i payed :)

i know a few people who have welded them on tho... :confused:

luckily i have a very skilled uncle :D

shud be alrite with it running out the middle aswell... most cinq's iv seen have big bores running out the middle...

the only thing id take to get done at a kwik fit is my tyres. anything else will be done by myself or a 'proper' mechanic, not those spanner monkeys with HND's in changing brake pads! :D

Back