Styling Undercarriage LEDS

Currently reading:
Styling Undercarriage LEDS

Nah, it will look sweet, but I prefer the under carriage neon light. Mine are from streetglow, the only complaint is the screws, buy a bag of stronger grade screws cause they snap.

:yeahthat: Its probably nearer 90% too :p

Buy something like alloys or lowering springs with the money.

chrisunoman said:
:yeahthat: Its probably nearer 90% too :p

Buy something like alloys or lowering springs with the money.

yeah its all done lol, basicly everything has been done to this car that id wanna do, and I just bought it, the guy I bought it from must think the same way I do. So basicly you guys think undercarriage lights are a no>?

To each his/her own. If you like them get them, but as I said I prefer neons as to leds.

Just make sure you won't turn your car into some kind of christmas decoration cause then it will look horrible.

it all depends on what you get and where they are.

I think Neons are better as they give a more even glow. But if you see them they ****e. You need to hide the bars then they can look ok!

Chris0288 said:
anyone have any experience with them? any brands I should stay away from etc?
I thought it was illegal to drive round with undercarriage lights on? But they can look good in certain colours but you dont wanna over do it with the neons.

there very hard to get right.

Under glow neons provided its a full glow around the car and you cant see them AT ALL preferable hid by skirts and bumpers etc.. (y)

i hate standard cars that just bang a tube in the middle of the floor (n) :( :bang: :cry: :nutter: :shakehead :tosser:

Here is a picture of mine, When I had interior neons, as im staying away from body kits I cant have external but I think the interier ones looked ok...

Image086.jpg

Image1744.jpg

Image209.jpg

Back