Seicento Abarth 14" Alloys
£500 Soundsystem
Abarth Bodykit
Tinted Windows
Delocked/Badged
Badboy
Immobiliser
Various other little bits...

£862 on my own name, as of May (when im 19)

Considering i am paying £950 on my mums name atm without the 1242 think i may aswell do it!! Shame im not 19 yet as my HG has gone now so ideal chance to do 1242...

Woohoooooo

Legends!

btw this is with no NCB and a pass plus (20% off) mention Fiatforum/Clubcento/MateyMatey and get 15% off apparently??

Last edited:
Oh my goodness £900 to insure a car which cannot be worth much more than that. It might be good compared with others but it is still expensive considering the value of the insured. If you have zero no claims and appear to be young, most of the weighting will be based on age.

I think Quinn like drivers with clean slates. Their quote was good until I added on my windscreen claims (2 in 1 year) and my wife who has a couple of no fault claims, it went up significantly and exceeded other quotes. Smacks of a company who likes very very low risk drivers.

thepottleflump said:
Oh my goodness £900 to insure a car which cannot be worth much more than that. It might be good compared with others but it is still expensive considering the value of the insured. If you have zero no claims and appear to be young, most of the weighting will be based on age.

It's Sod's Law for young drivers. 9 times out of 10 it costs more to insure the car than to buy the actual car itself.

thepottleflump said:

I think Quinn like drivers with clean slates. Their quote was good until I added on my windscreen claims (2 in 1 year) and my wife who has a couple of no fault claims, it went up significantly and exceeded other quotes. Smacks of a company who likes very very low risk drivers.
decent quote on the cinq turbo but wanted an engineers report on the mods

Back