General Ulysse

Currently reading:
General Ulysse

cabbie9668

Ulysse part not available ANYWHERE!!!

hi, i've been trying to get a wishbone (swinging arm) and balljoint from fiat dealers for over 4 weeks without success.the last i heard was citroen will have one the earliest on 8th dec and thats for whoever ordered first.does anyone know where to get one for ulysse (52 plate) new shape.it's totally ridiculous that this part ain't available anywhere.i strongly suggest you slow down for them speed humps.:bang:

Last edited:
As T14086 would say!
Its not a Fiat its a Peugeot!
so have you tried them?

Re: Ulysse parts unavailable in britain

yeah tried them in the first week,they said they waited a couple of months for the same part.i'm even considering legal action cos i use it for cabbing and can't get it mot'd so have to hire another vehicle to work (my ass off,i might add) while mine sits there redundant.

There's a bottom wishbone on Ebay item# 250032264117 claims its up to 2003 which could be a 52 plate, give them a try! it can't hurt.
Gordon

well my ulysse is back on the road but there's still no sign of wishbone from fiat. i got the balljoint reconned and bought a pillar (£178.00) which is the housing for the balljoint and a wheel bearing (£72.00).passed its mot no problem.word of caution,no one (stoneacre,leaders,peugeot,citroen) seems to be able to readily get hold of a wishbone,i'm still waiting 6 weeks later.thanx all

Last edited:
Back