General Ulysse remote key Fob Wanted !!

Currently reading:
General Ulysse remote key Fob Wanted !!

Hi i was wandering if anyone had any old working ulysse key remote they would like to sell i need a replacement my buttons have disintegrated :mad: or if you know anywhere i can get a replacement and coded one ,My Vehicle details are

Fiat Ulysse 1999 S-reg 1.9TDS
its a Tear drop shape Key Fob with 2 buttons on the side with the key blade attached.
I can post up pics if needed or requested,
i remmember looking on this forum not long ago and seen a member advertising new replacement fobs for £40 each or 2 for £70 or just a reprogram for £25 and offers a 10 or 15% discount to Fiat Forum members but unfortunatlly i can't find the post , been to the dealers and they want too much money,

Thanks

Clint

Look on ebay there usually several Ulys for sale as spares.
I don't find the remote to be very effective as i need to stand right by the vehicle, I've tried new batteries but without any improvement. I guess it's a good idea to use one though as on older vehicles it saves wearing out the key and locks.

just go to fiat dealer and get some buttons i got some a couple of years ago and they only cost around £4.00 inc vat. they had to order them but it only took a couple of days (y)

Back