Uh oh... Got a feeling this is gonna cost me dearly... Power issues since wiring H/U

Currently reading:
Uh oh... Got a feeling this is gonna cost me dearly... Power issues since wiring H/U

zoink82

Ok, here we go...

I was tempted by a eonon touchscreen aftermarket stereo, and after fitting it all seemed to be going swimmingly until...
1. I noticed my phone was no longer charging from the 12v Cig lighter adapter, NO POWER!! :eek: then...
2. When I flicked on main beam my headlights disappeared completely!! :confused:Then....
3. I went to wash my screen with t wash - wipe pull and no water pump! But the wipers swished... :mad:

So I started investigating properly and it seems I no longer have fog lights, or climate control fan :yuck: (the actual air con side of it is chilling the Air but it's only flowing when I'm moving) now, I've had a lookie at fuses round about drivers footwell and engine bay but I can't see any that have blown... Also the fuse maps in the handbooks online never seem to match perfectly ?! :bang:

Ooo also , whereas the electric Windows and lights used to work as soon as I switched on the key, they only seem to come on when the stereo comes on ... Weird eh??

Please please can you help, I'm fairly good with a screwdriver , I'm sure it must be a strangely wired loom that the stereo came with putting power where it shouldn't ... I'm just hoping that all these things connect back to one thing !

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::worship::worship::worship::worship::cry::cry::cry:

I have a beloved fiat panda 100hp... Please tell me I haven't hurt her....

Ok, here we go...

I was tempted by a eonon touchscreen aftermarket stereo, and after fitting it all seemed to be going swimmingly until...
1. I noticed my phone was no longer charging from the 12v Cig lighter adapter, NO POWER!! :eek: then...
2. When I flicked on main beam my headlights disappeared completely!! :confused:Then....
3. I went to wash my screen with t wash - wipe pull and no water pump! But the wipers swished... :mad:

So I started investigating properly and it seems I no longer have fog lights, or climate control fan :yuck: (the actual air con side of it is chilling the Air but it's only flowing when I'm moving) now, I've had a lookie at fuses round about drivers footwell and engine bay but I can't see any that have blown... Also the fuse maps in the handbooks online never seem to match perfectly ?! :bang:

Ooo also , whereas the electric Windows and lights used to work as soon as I switched on the key, they only seem to come on when the stereo comes on ... Weird eh??

Please please can you help, I'm fairly good with a screwdriver , I'm sure it must be a strangely wired loom that the stereo came with putting power where it shouldn't ... I'm just hoping that all these things connect back to one thing !

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::worship::worship::worship::worship::cry::cry::cry:

I have a beloved fiat panda 100hp... Please tell me I haven't hurt her....

Hi,
maybe disconnect the wiring on the HU, (battery OFF)

see what then works, (battery back on)

the CANBUS functions can be pretty touchy on the panda:eek:

so - IF function is still impaired - do a relearn

Charlie - Oxford

Back