General Uconnect system 500L

Currently reading:
General Uconnect system 500L

It is very annoying as it has only recently started to happen.

Interestingly I noted mine doing this quite badly today. My iPhone 5s was in my right jeans pocket at the time. Tried it loosely caried in my top shirt pocket, didn't do it, nor did it do it while it sat in the dash cubby.

So almost certainly seems to be related to being in close proximity to your body.

The only cure would appear to be not to carry your phone in your trouser pockets. Not much help I know....

Could this be the start of some weird problem? It was fine for the past 10 months of having the phone in my trouser pocket and now this seems to be effecting a few more people.

Would be interesting to see if it is happening on something other than an iPhone.

No problems here.
I'm using a Nexus 5.

Are you sure the problem is the car? It might well as be the phone.
Have you recently updated the phone with a newer OS? Tried it on other bluetooth devices?

Terje

Miffed that 3 phones would be the same, all running the same OS which has not been updated since whenever the last update came out :shrug:

Have not tried it on any other Bluetooth device as I don't have any. I know Apple have always been a bit dodgy with their Bluetooth but it just seems weird that it would be fine for 11 months and now this is happening and thankfully it seems there are others as well.

How are you finding things now MJG filthycop

tbh I've been using a USB stick recently (bigger selection of songs) so haven't noticed... sorry

Back