500 uconnect in a 2016 Pop

Currently reading:
500 uconnect in a 2016 Pop

No. Its a simple case of pairing to the car. Its then basic but adequate for music if you like using tech. Not intuitive and voice commands have their own language but it should work ok. On the panda pairing is done from the steering wheel buttons and dash menu display. You can delete previous users from the same menu. menu button and up / down and enter buttons. Panda waze app if installed on your phone helps

No. Its a simple case of pairing to the car. Its then basic but adequate for music if you like using tech. Not intuitive and voice commands have their own language but it should work ok. On the panda pairing is done from the steering wheel buttons and dash menu display. You can delete previous users from the same menu. menu button and up / down and enter buttons. Panda waze app if installed on your phone helps
Wife hates not having hands free.
thanks for the response!

Ok, if think I read your original post incorrectly….can you use the phone on hands free through the radio - there is no phone button on the uconnect radio
the same as this one

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ta,
do you know if other units would fit….and work without adapting the surround…or vents etc?
there’s an 2017 Abarth unit on eBay at the moment….

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yes u connect replaced blue and me in 2015. All the head units post-2015 are the same size, whether 7" touchscreen, 5" touchscreen or - on the Pop - no touchscreen. No touchscreen = no bluetooth.

Edit: And your link - that's a 5" not 7"

Yes u connect replaced blue and me in 2015. All the head units post-2015 are the same size, whether 7" touchscreen, 5" touchscreen or - on the Pop - no touchscreen. No touchscreen = no bluetooth.

Edit: And your link - that's a 5" not 7"
Sorry to revisit this.

So would a head unit have everything….or do I need to add any thing else, or change ecu’s and wiring?

Back