Uconnect firmware 13.00.80.01

Uconnect Uconnect 5" firmware update: 13.00.80.01

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Uconnect Uconnect 5" firmware update: 13.00.80.01

By the way...
The unit needed a Sat Nav aerial (which it came with). I found the magnetic base fitted perfectly on the top of the cage inside the dash and gave perfect reception to the satellites. So no need to have wiring on show on the dash.

Hi LordMetro,

I have a small request for you:

I have updated my Doblo Uconnect 5 with nav from 8.2.5.0 to 12.00.24.01 to 13.00.57.05 and all has gone well! Many many thanks!!

I only have one request: in my old version the 'radio' and 'more' screen had no background image (black), and now i have a vertical white line background image which i don't really like (it makes the screen at bit busy). Is it possible to switch off this background somehow so it is just black again?

Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Peter.

Is this a worthy update or just recommended if one is experiencing issues? I have version 09.00.48 on my 2016 500L. Not sure if I should update or not.

I’ve recently bought a boxer 2016 and the dab cannot be pressed , all the dab settings are active in the engineering menu and I’ve tried the 3 firmwares in consecutive order but they just say not supported , this is a picture of my version installed currently
Regards
Mark

Attachments

• 9FF84166-0AAF-4500-BF9E-47676F65FF33.jpeg
    9FF84166-0AAF-4500-BF9E-47676F65FF33.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 376
Thanks so much LordMetro. I managed to update my 2017 Fiat 500 with duologic (radio was manufactured 2016 according to engineering mode) and its so much more stable. I found that I had to uplift in the order suggested. I tried to go from 12.0.24.1 to 13.0.74.0 but it said not compatible. Uplifting to 13.0.57.5 first solved the problem.

Thank you - using the instructions and links to files in this thread I've been able to update the Fiat 250 VP2 ECE DAB in my 2016 Citroen Relay and enable the DAB button. However, scanning for DAB radio stations returns none. :-/

FM works but can only find a couple of stations.

In the Target Main Data section of the engineering menu, on p2 of 14, it says:

Ant Status: Shortcut

I'm wondering if this means the antenna is shorted?

I’ve recently bought a boxer 2016 and the dab cannot be pressed , all the dab settings are active in the engineering menu and I’ve tried the 3 firmwares in consecutive order but they just say not supported , this is a picture of my version installed currently
Regards
Mark

With my Relay 2016 I had to start by upgrading to 12.00.24.01, then 13.00.57.05. I've yet to try the final step to 13.00.74.00. Now the DAB button works, but the radio can't find any DAB stations when it scans. I suspect an aerial problem rather than a radio firmware problem.

I suspect an aerial problem rather than a radio firmware problem.

For the record, the aerial amplifier had failed (it looks like water had leaked in around the aerial and shorted something in the amplifier, destroying it. Getting to the aerial amplifier was a royal PITA. I couldn't find any cheap replacements so bought an official one from a Citroen dealer (~£73, ouch) and it's now working perfectly. I put sealant around the aerial hole to avoid a repeat.

Hello!

I need some help. Fiat 500L year 2014 with 5" Radio/Nav (no DAB)

Where can I find my software or firmware version on my radio.
Is this VP2_CO_13.00.74.00 firmware also for my radio.
I tryed on internet to get information driveuconnect com/support/ but does show nothing for my VIN number (ZFA19900005105612)

Hi mates,
I have navi from Fiat 500 2016 with logo all the time on screen but no more that. How can I update firmware on it please?
Navi reference is:
FIAT 330 VP2 ECE w/o RVC
SW: 09.00.48.00
HW: F.EU.D8.V28

Thanks a lot ;)

Last edited:
i have a vp2 stuck on fiat logo and reboots every 3minutes no operation except volume and mute any ideas ?

Hello everyone on the forum.
I'm sorry but I do not know English well and I'm using a google translator.
I have a question about updating the Uconnect 5 'model 330 radio to the 500L Fiat.
Is it possible to change the default language that will be installed during the update, and what changes in the installation files do it require?
Thank you for your answer and Regards
there is a solution?

Sorry to bring back the old topic, but im newbie in this and need a small help. Which version should i choose for 2014 500L with navigation? Should i download firmware with CO or 334?

Attachments

• 20220223_123738.jpg
    20220223_123738.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 194
@LordMetro

LordMetro you are truly doing Gods work on these forums! I just wanted to vett something with you before i dive in,
We have a Fiat 500C 2017 model, from South Africa.
Since it falls within the EU region - do i just use the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YZbXnxONJNRaJWP-5QEudSoHPeIzgFcl and grab the latest FW and drop it onto the flash and plug into the car?
Just to confirm we have the uConnect 5" display/model with nav etc.

Thanks James

HI, I am new to this forum and have read with interest the ups and downs of DAB radio firmware problems. I am also having problems having stripped the head lining out of my 2015 Peugeot Boxer to check the aerial and found a printed circuit board attached to the aerial and was thinking this might be the problem until I read about firmware updates. Now I am feeling the firmware might need updating as my van was previously a rental van and I imagine DAB radio firmware updates are low on the list of priorities for a van rental. Could anyone point me in the direction of the relevant firmware, I have deleted all the files off a memory stick ready. Thanks for any information and updates in advance.

Back