General TYres: Marshall?

Currently reading:
General TYres: Marshall?

Has anyone on here had any experience with Marshall Tyres? i had to change my front two today so opted for them at £52.95 (£124.93inc. fitting) each and the tyre guy said they were a good tyre so i went for them. but on thinking about it, these seem a bit cheap and ive never heard of Marshall except in the world of amps! :bang:

Sorry Matt - can't say that I've heard of them either, although a quick Google search later and it would seem they are a part of Kumho.

I had to replace my fronts this week too - popped down and saw Mark at Apex Tyres in Peterborough and got a pair of V rated Dunlop SP Sport 200 (195/65/15) for £55 a corner fitted which didn't seem a bad deal as www.blackcircles.com wanted £60.28 a corner for the same thing!

that sounds a good deal John, guess it pays to shop around. id of preferred to get a know brand tyre(s) but these seem ok - only time will tell!

Thay are....................................

ok, believe it or not I had a full set of four on my Brava, they last for ages because they are a hard compound, as good as any tyre in the dry, a little dodgy in the wet, but a very capable and durable budget tyre!

Re: Thay are....................................

I had a set of Marshalls, thought that it was a saving till I ate them in 5000 miles!!! go for a slightly more expencive set it'll save you in the long run

Back