General Tyre Size

Currently reading:
General Tyre Size

Goffosaurus

Evening all, i have a quick question about tyre size. I've done much searching on the forum and i'm well aware of the original size of the tyres for Abarth wheels and variations that other people have used/tried. My question is that i have found a set (4) of Perelli's 175 50 14's for £255.92 delivered and i've also found a set of Toyo's 185 50 14's for £195.96 delivered, so is it worth spending the extra £60 on the Perelli's considering that the car only does around 60 miles per day, 5 days a week. Its never driven above 60 nor is it driven hard. Will the 10mm make that much difference.

cheers for any advice :)

I'd say no, if is just for everyday use, just get the toyo! That is a great price you got for 185/50/14, where are you getting them ?

I run 185/50/14 on mine, just different makes of tyre.

Thanks
ming

ooooooo think i might get the 185/55r14's for £178 thats a bargin

and before anyone says its for the gt gearbox as the cinq size's are too small remember i will need punto rolling diamiter

ooooooo think i might get the 185/55r14's for £178 thats a bargin

and before anyone says its for the gt gearbox as the cinq size's are too small remember i will need punto rolling diamiter

OK, but they are a very, very tight fit in the arches and tend to make the car handle a bit squishy (more flexible/bigger sidewalls).

Back