1.JPG

> Type your insults in here <

Introduction

Hello! (y) I still log on to your forum, even though I dont post as much. Also watched it change quite alot too! So thought id show you my new car.

Slag off, laugh, tolerate... like(?) all you want :D :cool: Can't be any worse than the last thread like this of mine... lol. (Or can it)
*silly question* is that the vxr? cos i see it has colour coded grill:p
bloke from where i love has got one ,but in blue .. and he went a bit silly with tuning and its now the quickest and has got more power than any vxr in europe !:slayer:

Yeah its the VXR.

Whats got into you Dave? :p lol. You're usually the main insult contender.

Liam that is after polishing it :( Its a nighmare to get right... need to get it done professionally - eventually.

Matt, if Elephant havnt made a mistake its £744 for a 10 month bonus accelerator :cool: :D - I am 21 with a years ncb.

Cheers

Yeah they do Dave, wolfrace don't worry. When you finish with elephant, you'll get a year's NCB, not a "10-months-accelerator-but-sort-of-a-years-NCB" The only way you'd have a problem is if the insurer you are ringing from a quote from asks you if it's from a bonus accelerator insurer, but I've NEVER been asked this. :)

Yeah I know thats sometimes the case, but for the last 10 months ive done one and look how its worked for me now. I can't see myself moving away from Elephant in the near future. The closest any other insurer got was about £1800-£1900!!

Back