General Two weeks later and my 2nd Abarth !

Currently reading:
General Two weeks later and my 2nd Abarth !

You may have remembered my last post when I informed the forum that I had sold my 04 plate, 3 door Abarth and purchased a Renault Vel Satis (due to the wife being pregnant!) Well I am still over the moon with the Vel Satis but I am pleased to report that I am now the proud owner of my fathers 52 plate, 5 door Abarth. He has just purchased a BMW 523i and as he was only offered £5500 on a trade in, I put my 03 plate, Ford Mondeo 2.0 Ghia estate in against it instead! So after just two weeks and missing my Abarth like mad, I am back in the seat of a now leather clad, immaculate Abarth! Cool or what!?

How happy am I..........................I spent yesterday at work cleaning it (yes I know Firemen do nothing but sleep and clean cars all day!)and it has only gone and rained on it today, typical!

Attachments

• P4240075.JPG
    P4240075.JPG
    447.6 KB · Views: 42
david palmer said:
How happy am I..........................I spent yesterday at work cleaning it (yes I know Firemen do nothing but sleep and clean cars all day!)and it has only gone and rained on it today, typical!

It always does mate. :mad: Welcome back to the fold. Nice looking 5 door BTW.

welcome back, lucky git getting another abarth....wish i was older to afford the insurance lol

That could have been the wife, her parents live in Gedling and she was out and about there last week. It is Almond Green(really light, pale green) Lookout for the 5 door Abarth in that area as well, give a flash and a wave, she is an Abarth freak as well! She loves it too and was well chuffed when I managed to replace hers so soon after selling the other one!

Well I am a few mins from Gedling but it was in Sherwood, about 10 mins from Gedling, but I am sure it was a guy and I am pretty sure it was pale blue, I think, It was a while ago now. I was sat in a traffic lights queue and the satis came too quickly past me to look properly, was surprised enough to see one!

Back