Technical Twitching

Currently reading:
Technical Twitching

Amir

Hello people

I'm desperate... I have asked you about CMP sensors and I've changed it but nothing happened. I've chacked the coil and the coil is fine like Jug said I should check. So it is not the CMP sensor so wHAT CAN IT BE!!!???

Beteen 2000 and 3500 on the "acceleration meter" (I don't know what you call the meter on the left side of the board) it goes twitching and won't accelerate that quick like it accelerates before or after it goes over 3500.

The second and third plug is not ok, there is insufficient sparking on that 2 plugs.

And it spends more petrol.

So please guys, HELP!!! :(

how do you know there is insufficient sparking on plugs 2 and 3? have you actually checked the HT output? if those two sparkplugs are not sparking correctly then the problem will be easy to find, it can only be the plugs, leads, coil, wiring connected to coil, ecu. i would be very surprised if the ecu caused this problem, and i guess you have checked the plugs, leads and coil. it may be worth checking the wiring that is supplying the coil, a wiring diagram will show you where the wires lead to, probably pins on the ecu multiplug, check all the wires to make sure they are not damaged using a multimeter continutiy test. if the wires pass then it is very unlikely that 2 plugs are not sparking correctly and more likely that a misdiagnosis of another problem has lead you to believe they are not sparking correctly. why do you think you have sparking problems? who said you do, and how did they test it?

I went to the garage and they they connected the diagnostic tool, the "computer" as we call it and it showed that the enngine isn't working well so they pulled out the plugs and the 2 and 3 plugs were black, not black to much but was a little "dirt" on them. So the mechanic said that they don't spark enough or the coil is not sending the elelctric signal to the plugs in the moment it should, maybe the coil sends it to early. (sorry because of the words I use but I don't know what ceratin things are called)

The other mechanic changed the coil, NOTHING, changed the leads, NOTHING and the ECU isn't showing anything, so I think the ECU is fine.

A multimeter continutiy test, what is it? What do I need to do that test?

You think that it could be the pins on the ECU?

With a thread title like that, I was expecting this to be about birdwatching! :p
H

hmallett said:
With a thread title like that, I was expecting this to be about birdwatching! :p
H

I don't know how to say that my car is not going well and that is TWITCHING!!!