Panda 2012+ Turquoise Panda, Stratford-upon-Avon...

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ Turquoise Panda, Stratford-upon-Avon...

It's not mine (since I have a Stilo :p) but I didn't know if you knew, but the new Panda is now available with the Dualogic option.

Saw a few on Auto Trader a couple of weeks ago so went onto the configurator and sure as hell, I managed to add it to the configuration.

Not sure if you've gone off the idea now ofcourse!

It's not mine (since I have a Stilo :p) but I didn't know if you knew, but the new Panda is now available with the Dualogic option...

Not sure if you've gone off the idea now ofcourse!

Thanks for remembering...! (y)

After suddenly splurging out on two Mk2 Pandas, a few weeks back, I think we've got enough to be going on with; and Mrs h is more than happy with the Mk3 we ended up with. :)

Spent some time with a Mk4 4x4 TA at the weekend... -- and would still like one, sometime in the future, though.... :rolleyes:

PS: Have you seen the meet at Prodrive, in a week or so's time...? See my signature, below, for details. :cool:

Thanks for remembering...! (y)

After suddenly splurging out on two Mk2 Pandas, a few weeks back, I think we've got enough to be going on with; and Mrs h is more than happy with the Mk3 we ended up with. :)

Spent some time with a Mk4 4x4 TA at the weekend... -- and would still like one, sometime in the future, though.... :rolleyes:

PS: Have you seen the meet at Prodrive, in a week or so's time...? See my signature, below, for details. :cool:

That's no problem.

Aah right, I hadn't really noticed that all 4 cars were your current ones - can see why another Panda might have to wait :p

Maybe you should've got one Mk2, and a Mk4 to go with the Mk3 ;)

I hadn't seen the Prodrive event at all. I'm on here all the time but seem oblivious to things happening locally. I'd like to come. I will just have to see how I'm doing for money as I've only just moved back from Manchester after about a year and at the moment am jobless, so I'm currently living at the Parents rent-free and my biggest treat of the week is a Wetherspoons Curry!

If I can then I will come though. Spose that means I'd better get a bucket and sponge to the old Stilo though :rolleyes: :eek:

Maybe you should've got one Mk2, and a Mk4 to go with the Mk3 ;)

Then I'd have to get a Mk1, as well... -- and have you seen the price they're going for...? :eek:

I hadn't seen the Prodrive event at all. I'm on here all the time but seem oblivious to things happening locally. I'd like to come. I will just have to see how I'm doing for money as I've only just moved back from Manchester after about a year and at the moment am jobless, so I'm currently living at the Parents rent-free and my biggest treat of the week is a Wetherspoons Curry!

It would be good to see you there... -- although I do sympathize. (My son graduated, last year: and has struggled to find anything other than temporary and part-time work.) :(

If I can then I will come though. Spose that means I'd better get a bucket and sponge to the old Stilo though :rolleyes: :eek:

I would! After organizing the first Midlands Italia meet, at Coventry, I have been mercilessly ribbed, ever since, for turning up in the dirtiest car.... :eek:

I will not make that mistake again... -- and, at the Chilterns Hill Rally, last weekend, turned up in a very shiny Panda...! :D

PS: There was a yellow diesel Stilo at the first MI meet -- belonging to stilojtddynamic -- and I have to say that it was one of my favourite cars there...! (y)

PPS: Have added you on to the MI mailing list! That way, you'll get a PM from me before each local meet. Hope that's okay.... :)

Last edited:
Then I'd have to get a Mk1, as well... -- and have you seen the price they're going for...? :eek:

I dread to think, but since I've not seen one around for years I'd imagine a Ferrari might be a cheaper ownership proposition ;)

It would be good to see you there... -- although I do sympathize. (My son graduated, last year: and has struggled to find anything other than temporary and part-time work.) :(

The employment figures released every month or so are only the tip of the iceberg - there's a lot of people doing things they're either overqualified and severely underpaid for, and many more on part-time or fixed term contracts when they'd like to be in permanent full time employment. There's certainly a lot of jobs out there, but a lot of them are woefully underpaid & assume one has a second persons income to rely on. As a single guy it'd be near impossible to live in my own place in the South East of England on the salary many of these jobs pay - finding something better than that seems a very slow process (n)

I would! After organizing the first Midlands Italia meet, at Coventry, I have been mercilessly ribbed, ever since, for turning up in the dirtiest car.... :eek:

I will not make that mistake again... -- and, at the Chilterns Hill Rally, last weekend, turned up in a very shiny Panda...! :D

PS: There was a yellow diesel Stilo at the first MI meet -- belonging to @stilojtddynamic -- and I have to say that it was one of my favourite cars there...! (y)

PPS: Have added you on to the MI mailing list! That way, you'll get a PM from me before each local meet. Hope that's okay.... :)

Wow, that is pretty grubby! :p The Stilo's not quite that bad ;) but nor is it as clean as the Panda, which it should be. If I can make it I'll give it a wash before I come, though the colour of it (light green) doesn't seem to show off whether it's clean or grubby to be honest.

The Broom/Imola Yellow Stilo looks VERY tidy - mine isn't like that I'm afraid. It's well looked after mechanically, but the front wheels were battered by the first owner & at some point whilst they owned it a pheasant or something must've gone into the front lower grill, as a couple of the fins are on the skew and the number plate is cracked. I've not really added to the bodywork/exterior damage over the last 5 years/42,000 miles, but I've not done anything to rectify the bits that were damaged either, mainly due to budget constraints and focussing spending on the oily bits (cambelt, brakes, servicing) over the years.

That said, it's an honest car that doesn't look like its done 92,000 miles of sitting behind lorries on wet, snowy motorways and being piloted round the Cotswolds finest rutted and pothole-riddled lanes! Also, the interior looks more like its done 30,000 miles than 92,000 as its usually only me in the car & I don't do muddy passengers! A couple of main dealers I've been to with it say it's far better than most Stilo's they see and that they're becoming quite a rare breed these days, so I suppose I must've done something right, but visually it doesn't have the impact that the yellow one does in the photos.

I'll keep an eye out for the messages though, and hopefully I'll be able to make it :)

Back